Bleach & Naruto crossover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to NBC eveyone is invited! Have fun and post lots. ^^

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Administrators

ADMINISTRATORS

Co-Founder
Name: Phantom Feara
Co-Founder
Name: Narora
Administrator
Name: Senso
Administrator
Name: Chakra
Administrator
Name: Sakura
Administrator
Name: Nex

Made by Nex

8th Division attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Flame King]Naught
Elite Vizard/Shinigami Division 2 - Captain/Vice-Captan
[Flame King]Naught

Ryo (money) : 419729
Rep! : 3
Birthday : 1996-02-15
GF/BF : X
Ability : La muerte Del Mundo LVL 3

Character Area
Name:: Naught
Level:
8th Division attack Left_bar_bleue9115/7900018th Division attack Empty_bar_bleue  (9115/790001)
Exp:
8th Division attack Left_bar_bleue0/600008th Division attack Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60000)

8th Division attack Empty
PostSubject: 8th Division attack   8th Division attack Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm

"Man, I have a lot to get used to. These people with these crazy abilities. These psychos who enjoy fighting. And people who can freeze over entire areas. The sad thing im one of the strongest people to be able to fight on par with the captain commander." Naught drew his zanpakutou. "Destroy and recreate, Dios del Demonio." His body as well as his close turned white as black ribbons shot out of his sleeves and wrapped tightly around his wrist. He began to leak white and purple reiatsu. "Sankai!" His black and white blade fell from the sky into his hand. He charged reiatsu over his head and much like the last time the attack charged quickly. This time it was bigger as if he had perfected the technique. He threw it down destroying the whole area. As he was about to disappear he fell to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down

8th Division attack
Page 1 of 1